Friday, December 31, 2010

surprise!

I'd like to take this time to thank all my readers as well as beloved friends old and new. 2010 enabled me to do some pretty fabulous things, and I treasure every minute. However, being one that has her thoughts focused on the future I can't wait for a new year and the new adventures it will present! thanks for supporting vivaevaa.blogspot! happy 2nd birthday!

last night was brilliant, fuelled with intergenerational dancing and cocktails by the pool! i wore my vintage rock & republic cut-offs, an (amazingly lightweight) linen shirt by country road, and a pure wool blazer by CUE. Possibly a little too warm for the blazer, BUT IT LOOKED AMAZING and i didnt care

Photobucket

sooooooo ready for bali. cant wait to get off this stinking island and live on another, much more secluded (and smaller) island for a whole month!. keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment