Sunday, December 19, 2010

come on and wake me up


no school means staying at home by my sibling-less self - so I have been stuck watching dvd's... or maybe watching is not the word.. I just like to have the tv on for the company... and what better company that the girls from sex and the city.. call me a cliché but I will never get enough. Watching the early episodes convinced me even more that things were better before... so much that my crush on pointy pumps turned in to love.. that's right, for a while already I have been opting for the pointy shape and watching carrie stroll down the streets made me crave.. luckily I got a little flash back from shopping the other day, so I knew right away what had to be done.. the result: say hello to my new - lipstick red, 90's carrie pumps from zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment