Wednesday, November 30, 2011

an asian schoolies!

I'm heading to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in a few weeks for schoolies and i couldn't be more excited! Besides wanting to jump into the ocean (& the duty free store) the minute I land, I'm psyched to look at some great art and possibly even make some purchases.

My friend has many connections over there, so im sure it'll be 'party, party, party' like a school leaver should... but I'm determined to carve out some time for art-gawking, sunning, and shopping.. at KLCC. its Malaysia's premier shopping centre located at the base of the Petronas Twin Towers (aparently only a few minutes from our apartment) in Kuala Lumpur City Centre.


Here, some of the things I'll be packing for the long weekend--a cross-body bag, a Tori Praver swim suit, some statement jewels, sunnies, UV protection for the lips and hair, a knit sweater for the cooler nights, and the novel I've been meaning to get started on for weeks. xo




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment