Sunday, October 31, 2010

happyness is expensive




Be daring, be different, be impratical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ORDINARY.






sometimes i wish i could wake up and not feel that awful, familiar ball of gut wrenching dread at the thought of another day. Another day of smiling, pleases and thankyous, do this, do that - grin and bear it, 'i'm fine', 'get your head out of the clouds'. another day of the same people and trivial problems and meanignless chatter and everones talking and no ones listening and no one's looking and no one sees anything. another day of daydreaming about the futures, another day of feeling hopless and stuck. i wish that would all go away so im free to travel, do what i want, think for myself and do something that scares me everyday.



ohhhhhhh albury, albury, albury. what about you attracts so many parents? GET ME OUT.



on a lighter note, i cleaned out my closet (ha ha) this afternoon..... and found my old, old pair of cheap mondays. thats good. they cost me a lot of money back in the day of 08'. i was selling some chanel to a lady today and she picked up a bottle of nail polish. she asked me how much they are and i said 39. she laughed at me and said 'oh dear! 39 dollars for a bottle of this?' i replied sharpley, but still keeping my ditzy shopgirl demeanor and said... 'its chanel.'




she ran.


No comments:

Post a Comment